You won't want to miss out on green design and savings on utility bills.
Centrally located, Wolf River Bluffs offers eco-friendly amentities you won't want to miss and monthly payments under $600! Join us every Sunday 2-4PM for an open house at James Rd. and McLean Blvd. And check out more information and photos on our blog.
Bridging Frayser and Midtown, the 34-single family development stretches to the end of McClean Blvd. and meets James Road with “off the beaten path” charm. Featuring units available at $129,900, Wolf River Bluffs is a place for families to grow. Qualified buyers will have access to low-interest financing with monthly payments less than $600! Eco-friendly designs offer savings on utilities. Updated, open floor plans and large lot sizes gives a rural feeling in an urban setting – close to downtown and midtown. Discover your place to shine in Wolf River Bluffs.
• Amenities abound in the Wolf River Bluffs community.
• Eleven-acre park located central to the development that includes a lake, recreational field, picnic area and sculpture art
• Walking trails that wind through a 16 acre natural green space area and surround a second lake within the subdivision
• Pedestrian and biking system linking the park to neighborhood sidewalks that span the rolling topography
• Within walking distance of the Wolf River Greenbelt with walking and bike trails
• Wide medians with tree-lined streetscapes on major thoroughfares
• Sculpted monument in front common space that adds sophistication and distinction to subdivision gateway
To be a part of this exciting new community, contact Jimmie Hopson at 901-335-5697